Test Your Relationship
The person I am with:
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be in an unhealthy relationship.
- Is not liked very well by my friends.
- Says I'm too involved in different activities.
- Constantly texts or calls me and checks my phone.
- Is extremely jealous and possessive.
- Accuses me of flirting or cheating.
- Is constantly checking up on me or makes me check in.
- Controls how I look and what I wear.
- Makes it difficult for me to see or talk to my family and friends.
- Is moody — angry and yelling at me one minute and sweet and apologetic the next.
- Puts me down, calls me names or criticizes me.
- Blames me for problems and makes me feel like I can't do anything right.
- Makes me feel like no one else would want me.
- Threatens to hurt me, my friends or family.
- Threatens to hurt him or herself because of me.
- Threatens to destroy my things.
- Mistreats or abuses my pets.
- Grabs, pushes, shoves, punches, slaps, strangles, holds me down or hurts me in some way.
- Breaks things or throws things to intimidate me.
- Yells, screams or intimidates me in front of other people.
- Pressures or forces me into having sex or going farther than I want to.